Friday, July 9, 2010

Funny Friday

We seem to be having a lot of "to have a pet or not to have a pet" discussions lately. Cats are out of the question because I am terribly allergic to them and having a dog is still a theory.

The other day Ava sat down next to me at the kitchen table and said, "Hey, mom, I really want a kitty. But if I get a kitty then I'll need to get a new mommy. And I don't want a new mommy. You're MY mommy and you're just perfect for me."

It was a neat feeling...I was smiling ear to ear, chuckling at the thought process I just witnessed, and at the same time my heart was just melting!!


Come on, let's here one of your funny stories...post one today!!

1 comment:

  1. After a shower I went in to hug and kiss my five year old goodnight. While I was hugging him he said, "Mommy, I love your hugs cause you're so warm". I said "I just got out of the shower". He said "No, you're always warm...you're just like chocolate...but hot". Since he really likes chocolate, I took that as a compliment!

    ReplyDelete